The voices that emerged when education no longer can produce high quality and exemplary personal. When this happens, several crises such as the political crisis, economic, social, legal and breakdown of ethnic relations, race, class, and religion is considered as due
D. The things to be aware of the teacher:
a. Teachers must be able to examine the roots of problems that encourage the emergence of negative attitudes and behaviors in students.
b. Teachers should avoid being considered weak, condescending insult, reining. To frighten, and avoid using violent means in resolving the issue.
c. Giving rewards and punishments must be wise not to cause a reaction and stimulation to repeat the negative behavior and attitude. Most essential in the delivery of learning is sincerity and sincerity of teachers, not the royalties that are craved.
E. Professional Excellence and Learning Strategies
1. Learning strategy is to plan carefully so that students can learn, have a taste. will need to learn, motivated to learn to learn, and are interested in continuing to learn lessons.
2. Associated with learning how membelajarkan students or how to make the students can learn easily motivated by his own ability to learn what is actualized in the curriculum as students’ needs.
F. Strategic steps that need to be appreciated for changes in student behavior in the context of teaching in schools, namely:
1. Apersepsi is to connect students with the experience of teaching materials or student mastered competencies.
2. Submission of material and exercise
3. Evaluation to determine the level of learning success
4. Facilities and infrastructure for learning is an act, deed, situations, or objects that deliberately held to achieve a goal in education.
Professional teachers are most important to the success of an education. Professional teachers are sometimes less gives a sense of pride in themselves some people. There are even ashamed to be called a teacher of teachers. The lack of a sense of pride that will affect the work motivation and public image of the teaching profession.
As a result difficult to find teachers who according to their roles is an ordinary thing to happen.Many cases in the field found the wrong room teachers, many teachers in a school holding a subject that is not vaksnya.
This issue is a series of lack of respect for the teaching profession. Teachers must have broad knowledge, has the expertise to print superior human resources. However, it is difficult to attract students as the output of learning into the teaching profession.
G. Some of the criticism for teachers to improve and inspire and develop teachers so that more professional and become excellent teachers.
1. Learning to concentrate more on theoretical issues which are cognitive.
2. Learning methodologies not being changed (conventional, traditional, and monotone).
3. Learning activities are solitary or less interact with each other.
4. Learning approaches tend to be normative without a background illustration of the cultural context.
5. Teachers are more nuanced spiritual teacher / moral nuances of intellectual and less balanced and professional.
H. Wiles research on the prototype (original model) teachers who work ethic low
1. Teachers are lazy
Most come from the salary is not enough then he was looking for a side job to cover the deficiency.
2. Teachers who faded
Teachers who rarely smiles, less humor, less friendly, hard to get along, and so forth.
3. Older teachers
Teachers who already too long service so that it is difficult to change, to feel superior.
4. Teachers are less democratic.
People who had long worked as a teacher with a focus on self-satisfaction. Teachers are less democratic feel most intelligent and clever than the other.
5. Teachers who like to challenge
Critical teacher who works only to criticize other people. Only the mistakes of others who looked at him without concern owned by his truth. Blame and pass the blame on others is the food eaten each day to drop the mentality and the spirit of learning (both fellow teachers and to students)
I. Some criteria for a job so-called professional excellence:
1. A full-time vocation (Work to be calling someone who is completely and lasts for a long time even for life).
2. Knowledge and proficiency skills (job based on their knowledge and skills).
3. Kebakuan the universal (the work performed according to the theory, principles, standard procedures in general as a guide in providing services to those in need.
4. Devotion (devotion to the community not for profit)
5. Code of ethics (certain norms used as guidelines or hold a recognized and respected community.
6. Services (serving those in need of services must be clear and subject.
J. According to A. Samana qualified professional occupations have traits:
1. Requires preparation or special education for prospective principals.
2. Professional workers are required to meet proficiency requirements have been formalized by the authorities.
3. Professional positions are getting recognition from the community and or country.
K. Teacher education professionals as coolies in the classroom teaching students to the integrated personality which requires ten basic competencies:
a. Mastering the instructional materials
b. Managing the teaching and learning programs
c. Preschool classes
d. Media/learning resources
e. Mastering the educational foundations
f. Managing the teaching and learning interactions
g. Assessing student achievement
h. Know the function and program guidance and counseling
i. Recognize and organize school administration
j. Understanding the principles and interpret research results.
Seeing the noble and glorious profession continues to develop its professionalism through the
learning process timeless and thus are expected of teachers capable of providing optimal educational services to students.