When doing a search on Google for toll free number or 800 number service providers, you will be confronted with a fairly long list of toll free number providers. But one has to exercise caution when choosing the provider as the company must be well-established, reliable and yet offer reasonable rates.
It is widely known that RingCentral is a frontline company that offers Internet telephone and fax service for self-employed individuals, professionals and small businesses. It is interesting to note that RingCentral provides you with toll free numbers or local phone numbers with advanced features absent in traditional phone systems. Whether you are a home-based business or a large Fortune 500 company, anyone can get a toll free number and utilize a PBX phone system.
RingCentral dons the role of a virtual receptionist totally managing all phone calls and faxes received by your business. This facility allows all employees to concentrate on more productive work and also increase their work output and overall efficiency. In this sense, it may not be an exaggeration to describe RingCentral as a virtual call center manager. A business toll free number allows you to mention the number in all advertisements and sales promotion materials. It is human nature to be attracted to anything free and it entices the customer to call. From the customer standpoint, it opens an opportunity to inquire about your products or services at no expense.
It is a fact that most large corporations favor 1-800 numbers for customer interaction. Any small business that can offer this kind of service will not only be projecting a professional image but also be offering more value to its customers. But this might be financially not affordable for small businesses. What is therefore required is access to a cheap toll free number and this can be obtained by contacting RingCentral.
Yet another recent development is, RingCentral has added VoIP for their system, calling it DigitalLine. An adaptor is supplied free and competitive VoIP rates alone are charged.
RingCentral offers a package with many extraordinary and modifiable features:
- Integrates with MS Office for both phone calls and fax
- Multiple phone number options
- Toll Free Numbers – Choose a toll free number 866, 877, 1-800 or alpha-numeric vanity number.
- You can live and work in one city and yet get a local number in another city by choosing the area codes
- Internet Fax – send and receive faxes by email and online – even from Microsoft Office and your phone. You’ll also get free fax software to electronically sign and edit faxes.
- Dial-by-name directory to improve your business image
- Professional greetings, multiple delivery options and alerts
- Programmable according to: answering rules, forwarding rules, routing rules, call screening, transferring, text reply, message alerts, music on-hold, and personalized greetings
- Incoming/outgoing call logs
- Optional DigitalLine VoIP Phone Service allows you to instantly add digital phone lines anywhere you have high-speed Internet access.
- Route your calls to as many as four different numbers
- Record and store any conversation. Recorded conversations capable of being emailed
The features offered by RingCentral are far too many and it is difficult to enumerate all of them. The right thing to do is to straightaway avail of their one month free trial offer of toll free number service and experience the benefits.