Do you love movies? Do you like movie stars? If you do, so do you want to get FREE photos of favorite movies and stars? but how can I get these photos for FREE? capture them from HD videos, yes, capture them! But how? That’s the point! My advice is using IM Video Image Capture to do that, it’s an easy-to-use video, dvd image capture software, it supports capturing still image from video, DVD, BD, FLV, MP4, MPG, AVI, WMV… whatever, you name it, even you can save these images captured from video as bmp. jpeg, png, gif and pdf! Or you can setup them as your desktop wallpaper. I want Angelina Jolie be on my desktop, ok, no problem, capture “her” from “WANTED” or “Mr And Mrs Smith”, that’s really cool! Okay, here is just SOME of the information about what can you do with IM Video Image Capture.
- Capture still image from video files and DVD in seconds.
- Play most known video formats like DVD, FLV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, OGG and more.
- Create and edit categories to better organize image frames captured from video.
- You can seek to the desired position by dragging the slider bar or simple pressing Step One Frame Forward button.
- You can browse image frames captured with built-in image explorer.
- You can crop and resize image frame stored in built-in image library.
- You can export image frames captured into folder or web album for online viewing.
So, let’s say that you have tons of DVD and video files, but why just play and watch them? Videos and DVDs are huge image collections! Why not capture image frames from them?